Outsourcing bookkeeping services is one the most common forms of outsourcing. We can assure a fast project delivery, better productivity and economies of scale.
For more than 6 years, we function as a Shared Service Centre and customer’s virtual back office for their bookkeeping and accounting work.
We have proficiency across all major accounting software and our team members are dedicated accountants and professionals.
The main key benefits the outsourced bookkeeping services have:
- gain access to specialized skills;
- guarantee best practices;
- further increase competitiveness by focusing on their core operations.
- when outsourcing back-office functions, the companies can focus on their core activities;
- save money, time and resources;
- reduce fixed costs;
- efficiently increase capacity;
Accounting and bookkeeping
We strive to provide comprehensive services for your business, so we are constantly working to expand and improve the daily life of our clients, local and foreign individuals, legal entities and branches.
Accounts Payable and Receivable
While BPO Bulgaria helps you improve your accounts payable, invoice processing and accounts receivable, it does not disrupt your existing systems or team. Think of us as an extension of your accounting team rather than a disruption.
BPO Bulgaria always strive to provide complete financial data in the simplest possible format. While doing this we help each company to achieve the necessary success.
- Reconciliation Credit Card
- Support and Flexibility
- Purchases – Posting of incoming invoices based on scans. Allocating to the correct supplier, adding posting account and analytical section, VAT code, payment terms and conditions. Charging expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries. identifying duplicate or fraudulent invoices. Detection of invoice issues and contacting managers or suppliers in order to fix them.
Maintaining historical records. Double check of all postings at the end of month.
- Fixed assets’ depreciation
- Payments and reconciliation – Payments Reconciliation:
Matching posted invoices with payments. Checking for payments issues. Reporting to Managers. Investigation of supplier’s open payments balance. Contacting managers and suppliers in order to gather the missing invoices;
- Accruals and Pre-paids – Preparing and posting of new accruals on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. Creating and balancing reconciliation excel sheet. Maintaining accruals. Tracking invoices posted over prepaids. Maintaining Reconciliation excel sheet. Checking cost accounts before the monthly closing. Fixing and resolving inconsistencies.
How can you benefit from our services:
Specialized Skills – Professionalism and experience. Highly qualified staff in expanding team.
Best practices – Efficiently increase capacity. Short lead times. Only 1 hour difference with Central Europe and 2 hours with UK. Team managers can visit on-site on a regular basis for trainings.
Economical costs – Save money, time and resources. Reduced fixed costs.
Increased competitiveness – When outsourcing back-office functions, companies can focus on their core activities.
+359 895 120 811
50A Ivan Vazov str.
4000 Plovdiv, Bulgaria